Cultural Training & Consulting
As people of colour, migrants, and mental health practitioners, our expertise lies in designing and delivering training in the areas of culturally responsive practice for organisations, culturally relevant and attachment-informed training for community members, and practice development for other allied health and healthcare workers to promote equity and inclusion. As consultants, we provide advice to organisations for developing intersectional and culturally sound practice frameworks, effective community engagement, and maximising outreach for diverse and marginalised communities.
- Championing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Ensuring organisations are intentional about transformation and growth as a team, incorporating trauma-informed and anti-racist principles.
- Translation and Development of Multi-lingual Resources Accessible and culturally relevant to engage multicultural communities.
- Decolonising Mental Health Practice Helping clinicians and those in policy and development to think and act from an anti-oppressive and culturally empowering stance.
- Cultural Supervision Offered to individual practitioners as well as teams within organisations, cultural supervision focuses on developing culturally affirming and competent ways of engaging with mental health practice.
- Individual Coaching For emerging leaders with intersectional identities (BIPOC/ LGBTQPA+/ ND), coaching is tailored to meet our clients' specific goals and circumstances.
- Managing Cultural Identity at Work Strategies for exploring your strengths, addressing boundaries, and developing professional resilience for a thriving mindset.
- Community Support and Skills Groups Focusing on creating collaborative mental health support systems and developing group-specific skill sets for young parents, diverse families, and cultural groups.
Organisations we have worked with: