Smruthy and Bimba are experienced facilitators who have worked across the mental health, public health, and education sectors. Workshops can be tailored to meet the learning needs of a cohort, and aim to provide a culturally safe space for learners to grow and gain actionable skills.
Workshops and Trainings for:
- Multicultural Mental Health and Wellbeing For people of colour and those identifying with multicultural identities, these workshops enable them to learn mental health management skills from an intersectional perspective, integrating and respecting their own unique cultural identities.
- Leadership Skills Workshops for Multicultural Communities Preventative mental health skills for POC and those with marginalised identities to help them flourish while owning their cultural identity in the workplace and healing from the impacts of systemic harm.
- Doodle Journaling for Mental Wellness An invitation to express yourself via doodles, scribbles and more. This workshop explores the journaling landscape via unpacking your life stories.
- Journaling Conversations An opportunity to share, witness and connect with a tribe of like minded folks. This workshop offers guided journaling prompts on selective themes connected to life transitions, identity, strengths and creates a space to have open conversations.
Parents & Young People
- Attachment-informed Parenting Coaching Designed to integrate attachment-informed and mindful parenting strategies into everyday life for parents and carers.
- Facilitating Brave Conversations with Families Strengthening relationships, addressing cultural taboos and inter-generational trauma, designed for LGBTIQAP+ young people of colour.
- Expressive Arts Workshops For young people and children, these workshops provide a space to learn emotion regulation skills, basic mental health management and social empowerment skills.
Organisations we have worked with: